*Man makes plans in his own heart, but God determines his steps.
*To gain wisdom to discern, you have to-
- WALK – Walk with the wise and become wise, fora companion of fools suffers harm. Proverbs 13:20
- ASK – If any one of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. James 1:5
- DECIDE – The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.” Psalm 32:8
* Making mistakes also gains wisdom.
*If scripture does not provide clear direction, God provides wisdom to discern.
Something to think about..
- Read Proverbs 13:20. Where do I need wisdom in my life? How will I find the right people?
- What’s the decision I need to make? What’s holding me back?
- What if I took _____________out of the equation?
Should I stay or should I go , The Clash
I Will Follow, Chris Tomlin